Saturday 4 November 2017

Saturday Snapshots #7


It's everybody's favourite day of the week - Saturday Snapshots Day!

As always, ten pictures + ten clues. The race is on to guess artist and song title.

Ready... steady... go!



10. Hatless, eyeless Mitchell, could be a Beach Boy... insists on keeping the central heating off.


9. A future resident of Monaco shares Bond's Martini.


8. Pretty good at bathroom renovation; will also clean up if she fancies you enough.


7. Twiddly diddly dee (generic version) have a slow teacher.


6. Holy Sidekicks, Batman - Gonzales was a mouse!


5. Liberal philosophy on the John: it's only a crowded house, geezer.


4. Scissor Sisters' girl goes off road while eating too many chocolate bars.


3. Herbie & Hutch: THE HORROR!


2. You've got zero chance of getting off without suffocating.

(Your first guess will probably be wrong.)


1. Jenny Agutter inspires a Schubert opera.


I think these are pretty easy this week. But then, I would.

Answers will be forthcoming before the coming apocalype... (hopefully).



33 comments:

  1. No 9. is Elvis Presley. I will return just wanted to get that in before anyone else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Shook Up? As in "not stirred". Graceland Elvis from Grace Kelly's Monaco?

      Delete
  2. 7 is The Rockingbirds and the song is "Gradually Learning".

    9 is Elvis - "Shake, Rattle and Roll" maybe. I'm thinking of Bond's martini being shaken not stirred.

    5 is Lou Rawls but no idea about the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Not sure what my first guess was but groovy outfits - If it is Air Supply I'll go with "Without You" for the song as without air we would all suffocate. Must get on with my day now but will be interested to see what people come up with.

      Delete
    2. Wrong song, though not the one I thought you'd suggest...which would also have been wrong.

      Delete
    3. I'm guessing All Out Of Love is the wrong answer - Leaves us with Making Love Out of Nothing at All?

      Delete
  4. No.1 The Lilac Time - The Girl Who Waves at Trains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Struggling big time this week but should have got no 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. In spite of your clues, I am completely clueless this week.
    Is No. 10 a Jon someone?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be his middle name, yes.

      CC should be able to work out the rest.

      Everybody knows #8 (though perhaps not the song).

      Delete
    2. Nope
      Blind Jon Wilson - It's Freezing!!

      Delete
    3. You're getting closer.

      Delete
    4. Got the artist Larry Jon Wilson
      Not sure of the song - melt Not My Igloo?

      Delete
    5. I knew you could do it.

      Delete
  7. I'm also very disappointed that nobody's got #3, becase they're the most obvious clues I've ever given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lord, it's Lovebug Starski 'Amityville' isn't it? Where do I keep this trivia?

      Delete
  8. Think we need a few additional clues please Rol? That image of the lady whose bra seems to be dangling around her waist is a real stumper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I presume you mean #8? I just thought she was wearing a long white blouse?! Anyway... What do you need if you're getting a new bathroom? Beyond a plumber and maybe a plasterer?

      Delete
    2. Yes it is a long white garment but of a very unfortunate design I feel. Was racking my brain for Tylers but I always thought of Bonnie as being really tall and slim which didn't really match this lady.

      Delete
    3. If it is Bonnie - Loving You's a Dirty Job but Somebody's Gotta Do It?

      Delete
    4. It took me ages to find a photo that wasn't instantly recognisable.

      Delete
    5. Oh but it does look like a bra round her waist, underneath the long shirt. I know everything tends to go South after a certain age but I do hope it's not quite that bad.

      Delete
  9. I mistook Larry Jon Wilson's photo for one of the late, great John Martyn after he's had a long weekend on the booze!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...