Thursday 23 November 2017

My Top Ten Indelicates Songs...


...are not here...

...but theye are over here, where I'm guest-posting today with an Imaginary Compilation Album for JC, The Vinyl Villain. Pop over and say hello, won't you?

And here's a bonus track from their excellent new album Juniverbrecher (June Criminal: their reaction to "certain events that took place in June 2016... <and> the resulting devastation to the psychic well-being of Britain". I left this one off the VV compilation because I felt it might irk any musos JC might have reading, as it's a bit (say it quietly and they won't hear) "comedy" although there's a pretty serious message behind it. Especially if you're thinking of going to see a psychic anytime soon...

(Pretty good Yorkshire accents too, for a bunch of Southerners.)

 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see nobody left a comment here.

    I loved the ICA....particularly the newer material that I din't know. I'd be thrilled to get further contributions from you....

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. just listening to the 'secret' song; it's superb!!!

    JC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...